Friday, June 20, 2008

9 minutes

I need to say something, and I have to say it fast. There isn't much time! I've just discovered that I drive through some kind of wormhole or cross-dimensional transit whatsit during my commute to work, and the recent rainstorms and power outages have caused it shift slightly -- it only spans the southbound half of the road! This is a problem! What if I'm already home when I get home? Where the hell am I supposed to park? But I can't very well drive north in the southbound lane during rush hour, because that could very well be fatal, and if I die in this universe, who is going to tell my wife?

Four minutes! This communique will be disrupted and possibly disappear from existence so you need to act now! For only twelve payments of fourteen ninety five you can get me the hell out of here! I'm stuck in a world where



which is why I think a few minutes a day is better, in the long run, than several hours once a week. Well, looks like lunch is over. Take care!

3 comments:

Sarah Ski said...

First!

Anonymous said...

So, what happened in the gap? Did the wormhole eat the text??? If intentional, it's an interesting device (you may want to backtrack with a "whoa, where di the last 3 minutes go" or something like that - or just leave us hanging...)

DaveLoven said...

More More More

~Loven